So, now that you’ve followed our first tip on setting up your response assistant and backing up your page, it’s time to carry on with the next stages of setting up. If you made it through the first two steps, we promise these next two won’t be painful!
Setting up your Services page
This section of your Facebook page is the ideal place to show your clients what it is that you offer.
To set this up, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook page
- On the lefthand side of your page, click on ‘services’ and then ‘add a service’
From here, you need to add an image – don’t forget to make sure your selected image is ‘on brand’, and if it’s a product remember that it’s always worth considering getting someone to take the photos professionally for you.
You also need to add your service in full. Make sure your content (writing) reflects how it is you want your business to be portrayed (tone).
Next step: Setting up your About page
Who are you? Never forget to do this step or your clients won’t know!
Here are some top tips for this page:
- Use a username that people would most likely use to find you easily. For example, it would be pretty silly if MPRE Marketing used @applesarecool and not @MPREMarketing
- Add your story – its important for people to be able to check out who you are…really!
- Add your practical details – phone, address….a must!
- Add any other details – you can even add awards.
Stay tuned for part 3 of our #FacebookFacts series. Coming soon!